For immediate release
La Scena Musicale launches its subscription campaign for the 2015-2016 season
Montréal, November 1, 2015 – With its subscription campaign, La Scena Musicale is launching a contest to celebrate its 20th season! By subscribing, you help La Scena Musicale promote music and culture, and you get a chance to win many prizes!
- one Bam violin case (model Hightech Contoured) and cover (model Hoodie) worth $1060
- one Raposo bow (silver-mounted Pernambuco), either for violin, viola or cello, worth between $1100 and $1450
- one Pirastro strings set, either for violin, viola or cello, a $500 value
- one professional version of Finale 2014 music editing software valued at $600
- one Naxos CD box set of the Shostakovich symphonies by the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, valued at $100
The contest is open to current and future subscribers of La Scena Musicale; and exceptionally, to persons attending the events organized by the Manufacturers Forum on December 5 in Montréal, April 21 in Edmonton and April 23 in Vancouver. One entry per subscription. One entry per person attending the Manufacturers Forum events.
The draw will take place on May 2, 2016
Click here to subscribe.
Click here for terms and conditions.