Update (Nov. 8, 2019): Graduate internship of 18 weeks. Thanks to Intégration Jeunesse, we can hire a University graduate in sales or communications. Interested candidates should email CVs and cover letters to email@example.com
Update (Oct. 8, 2019): the Fall internship has been filled. Thanks to all who have applied. We usually have funding for a Winter internship (beginning Jan. 7, 2019). Interested candidates should email CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intern (Editorial, Programming, Sales, Fundraising or Marketing)
La Scene Musicale
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posted: September 19, 2018
Deadline: as soon as possible
Start Date (Ideal): By October 8, 2018
End Date: December 21, 2018
Salary: $13/ hr; 35 hours per week
1 internship available.
Young Canada Works: Must be less than 30 years old, Canadian or landed immigrant, was a full-time student in Winter 2018 and returning to full-time studies in Winter 2019.
Description (for Editorial Intern)
- Assisting the Editor in chief in his duties;
- Taking part in all tasks related to the preparation and publication of an arts magazine;
- Taking part in all editorial and production meetings;
- Working on production of editorial content under the editor’s supervision;
- Performing an array of writing and production related tasks;
- Updating magazine website and edit weekly e-newsletter.
- Related field of study and/or experience;
- Fluency in English and French, both written and oral;
- Self starter with a sense of initiative and personal responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules;
- Knowledge of HTML and Photoshop, an asset;
- Knowledge of the arts in general and music in particular are a definite asset.
Send your CV, cover letter, and 2 or 3 writing samples to email@example.com.
- For candidates with other profiles, send in your CV and a cover letter.
- First qualified candidate will be accepted after an interview.