La Scene Musicale
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posted: April 25, 2017
Deadline: April 28, 2017 or until position is filled.
Salary: $12/ hr
Full-time: 35 hrs/week for 12 weeks
Young Canada Works: Must be less than 30 years old, was a full-time student in Winter 2017 with the intention of returning to full-time studies in Fall 2017.
- Assisting the Editor in chief in his duties;
- Taking part in all tasks related to the preparation and publication of an arts magazine;
- Taking part in all editorial and production meetings;
- Working on production of editorial content under the editor’s supervision;
- Performing an array of writing and production related tasks;
- Updating magazine website and edit weekly e-newsletter.
- Canadian citizen or landed immigrant
- Permanent address 125 km from Montreal
- Related field of study and/or experience;
- Fluency in English and French, both written and oral;
- Self starter with a sense of initiative and personal responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules;
- Knowledge of HTML and Photoshop, an asset;
- Knowledge of the arts in general and music in particular are a definite asset.
Send your CV, cover letter, and 2 or 3 writing samples to [email protected].